Jobs at OwnTrail
Social and Content Manager - Part Time (approximately 15 hours per week)
OwnTrail is a peer-to-peer support system that drives meaningful personal and professional development for women. Through OwnTrail‘s proprietary technology, women can own and share their authentic stories as Trails, see people who look like them in the places they aspire to, and empower each other to navigate obstacles and opportunities.
We’re looking for someone passionate about empowering women, building community and content creation to join us as the social and content manager. In this part-time role on our brand marketing team, you will help grow and engage a vibrant digital community of trailblazers through compelling social media content, digital events and community outreach.
You will report to and work closely with our Chief Brand Officer, Kt, as you manage the day-to-day of our social and content marketing to add value, not noise. Naturally curious, you keep your finger on the pulse of social and thrive on seeing opportunities through the trends. You pride yourself on consistently creating beautiful AND effective on-brand content.
- 1+ year working in social media, content creation and/or marketing
- Working knowledge of design (experience with Canva a plus)
- Strong writing skills
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the content you create
- Proactively identify and communicate ideas for content, events and community engagement
- Growth mindset and are open to suggestions and feedback.
- Detail-oriented and organized (experience managing content calendars a plus)
- Understanding of and appreciation for a wide range of cultures, backgrounds and identities
- Readiness to align social content with our brand values as needed while avoiding causewashing
- Good at working both autonomously and collaboratively
We are big believers in creating equitable opportunities for people to learn and rise to their potential, so if you think you have what it takes to learn and grow in this role, we encourage you to believe in yourself and go for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer with inclusion and safety at our core. Please let us know if there are any accommodations we can make for you.
Salary range: $40-$55/hour
Requirements: Authorized to work in the US
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.